Essex County Council – a sponsor of EDA18 – is inviting companies across the county to a networking event with Chinese businesses.
The Far East delegation are in the UK to learn about the British Supply Chain and will attend the event which takes on June 11th between 3pm-5pm at the Supply Chain Academy in Upminster.
It’s an opportunity for Essex businesses to establish a direct link with the Chinese market and potentially source or sell products and services.
The event is ideal for, but not limited to, companies who work in the following fields.
- IT technologies suited to the Chinese Market
- Manufacturers/distributors of livestock equipment, livestock cooling equipment.
- Trade, futures, and investment in agriculture
- Explore the business mode of UK Pioneer Parks and draw on their advanced experience.
- UK military and police equipment companies
- Tea trade, tea production, tea sale
- E-commerce, Internet promotion, brand promotion, brand marketing, etc.
- Companies in food machinery industry.
- Garment corporations with their own brands
- 10.Power generation companies
- 11.Accounting firms and law firms
- 12.Gold foil buyers
- 13.Solar companies
- 14.Insurance brokers and financial services
- 15.Construction Companies (three companies)
- 16.Companies interested in opening in China
- 17.Health Industry Products to bring to China
- 18.Distributors of smart green products
China Networking Event is being organised by Essex International, an Essex County Council initiative to promote commercial relations with China.
For more information about the event click here
Or to register email [email protected]